If you are experiencing difficulties connecting to Xbox Live, we recommend checking for any Xbox Live Service Alerts in your area. Please see the list of countries in the following link to find your local Xbox Support page.
If there is no current Xbox Live outages in your area, we recommend clearing your cache. To do this:
- Go to your System Settings and find Storage, then press .
- Highlight Hard Drive and press .
- Press on Clear System Cache. Press again to confirm.
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times.
- Turn off your console, unplug your modem. unplug, your router, and unplug your console for 5 minutes.
- Once 5 minutes has passed, plug in your modem and router, and let them boot up.
- Once your modem and router are completely back on, turn on your console and try again.
If you still can’t connect to Xbox Live, please make sure that your console is properly connected to the internet. You can do so by following the steps found here.
If you are still experiencing issues, you may also try the Xbox Live connection solution page.
If you have tried all of the suggestions listed above, please feel free to Submit a Support Ticket and our Support Team will work with you to diagnose your connection.