Beginning January 1, 2018, the Exception Policy will become the Customer Support Exception Offer.
The CS Exception Offer will still allow players to contact our Customer Support department to have specific in-game action reversed. Up to four Exceptions per year. However, there have been some changes.
The Exceptions given to players will replenish each year, on January 1st. For example, Exceptions given in 2018 will only be applied to errors made within 2018. The only allowance for an Exception given outside the calendar year is if you are restoring Premium Vehicles. Unused Exceptions do not roll over into the following year.
The total number of Exceptions available to use is entirely decided by Wargaming Customer Support.
Exceptions can no longer be used to restore Tech Tree Vehicles bought with Silver or Credits.
Only one action can be reversed per Exception. Multiple Exceptions must come in as multiple tickets. Multiple requests on a single ticket will result in only 1 of the actions being reversed per one Exception. The player will have to choose which action is reversed. For Premium Vehicle restorations, one Exception will allow up to 5 restorations, within one ticket.
Here are some examples of accidental or otherwise actions that can be reversed:
• Gold to Silver or Credits conversions
• Premium Vehicles Restorations (you can request a maximum of 5 premium vehicles on one Exception)
• Consumables purchased using Gold
• Garage Slot, Ports or Hangers
• Purchase of Premium Time (must not have any battles played)
• Unused Premium Vehicles
Using an Exception to Restore Premium Vehicles
Players can restore Premium Vehicles previously owned as long as they meet the following criteria:
• There must be records demonstrating ownership of the vehicle and have at least one battle played;
• You must have a free Garage Slot or Port for the vehicle to be restored; and
• You must allow us to remove the Silver or Credits received when selling the vehicle.
In order to have multiple Premium vehicles restored (maximum of 5 per Exception), you must provide a list of vehicles that you would like restored. Support will not provide a list of vehicles previously owned.
Support cannot roll back, revert or refund any of the following actions:
• Sold Basic Tech Tree Vehicles (these can be repurchased from the tech tree)
• Actions dealing with Crew or Crew XP
• Used Experience or Research
• Converting Vehicle XP to Free XP
• Actions prior to January 1 of the current year, except for vehicle restoration as noted below
• Garage Slots, Hangers or Ports bundled with Vehicle Bundles
• Camouflage, Inscriptions, or Emblems bought with Gold, as these items are permanent
• Premium Vehicles that have been used in any number of Multiplayer Games