Technical issues may occur. For the most part, they can be resolved in a few simple steps.
- Confirm the game and the Console servers are up and running.
- Turn off your console and router/modem at the mains.
- Wait ten minutes to allow a full reset of the Internet settings.
- Connect the console by LAN cable.
- Turn on your Modem and console.
- Test internet settings, Nat settings and Multiplayer settings.
- Once all the steps above are complete, restart the game.
The issue persists
Contact Player Support and provide:
- A screenshot of any error you may see.
- A screenshot of your Nat Settings.
- The console version you are playing on.
- Confirmation that you followed the Basic troubleshooting steps.